Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ROCKTOP's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ROCKTOP's web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ROCKTOP at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ROCKTOP's web site are provided "as is". ROCKTOP makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ROCKTOP does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ROCKTOP or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ROCKTOP's Internet site, even if ROCKTOP or a ROCKTOP authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ROCKTOP's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ROCKTOP does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ROCKTOP may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ROCKTOP does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ROCKTOP has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ROCKTOP of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ROCKTOP's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Time Basis Conditions of Engagement with respect to Asset Management Consulting / Consulting Engineering / Project Management
1. Our obligation will be to exercise all reasonable skill care and diligence in fulfilling each project and assignment
2. The fee charged for this work will be on a time basis for staff, plus chargeable disbursements and VAT, and invoices will be issued on an interim basis.
3. The hourly rates for time basis charges vary depending on the type of work and hence the grade of consultant necessary for a particular task or attendances. Time spent travelling is charged at the same rates. Currently our rates vary from €50/hour to €250/hour but are subject to periodic review. Time is recorded in units of 15 minutes and there is a minimum charge of 1 hour.
4. Chargeable disbursements include the costs of: printing copying etc.; purchase of maps drawings, records photographs etc.; delivery charges, postal costs; travelling, parking subsistence and similar costs; statutory fees; any specialist advisory services. All cash expenditures will be subject to a 10% handling charge.
5. The Client is entirely responsible for the payment of accounts on time irrespective of agreements he may have with other parties. Payment becomes due on submission of Rocktop Consulting Ltd'Invoices and the final date for payment shall be 14 days thereafter. Interest shall be added to all amounts remaining unpaid thereafter at a rate of 8% per annum above the base rate of Bank Of Ireland Plc.
6. If the project / assignment is abandoned, abortive fees will be charged.
7. The copyright of all drawings, calculations, reports or other advisory documents are vested in Rocktop Consulting Ltd’, but the Client shall have a licence to use these for all purposes relating to the assignment or project so long as fee payments are not in arrears. Such documents shall not be copied without the consent in writing of Rocktop Consulting Ltd.
10. Nothing in this contract confers or purports to confer on any third party any benefit or any right to enforce any term of this contract.